How wonderful to be in the hands of the living God. It is the adventure of a lifetime! ~Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Call to GO!

We are all called to Go and spread the joy, love, and Truth of Jesus. It has changed our lives now Go and let it change others lives! I know the clip shows orphan kids from Haiti and Africa. The call to Go can start today. If you would just choose to step outside of your comfort zone and look at the broken world around you. You would be surprised of what you can do in your own community!

I love in the video clip where Jackie says the poorest of the poor are those who don't know Jesus. I walk around my little hometown and though I may long to work in far off places; I know there are poor people right in front of me. Those are the people God has called me to serve and love as of now. I meet people who go to church every Sunday and I don't believe they truly know God. Because once you truly meet God. When you really fall in love with Him. You will never be the same. I promise you that. My theory is Mother Teresa didn't serve and love on others out of self discipline or to do the right thing. She did it because she was madly in love with Jesus Christ. That love will give you the power, drive and strength to follow Him wherever he may take you.

We are ALL called to give up our lives. As Jesus prayed to God on the night before He died..."Father is there another way?" The same way we pray and ask God..."Lord, is there another way? Must I go there?"

The answer is: "Go...Do not be afraid...I am with you..."

And so I Go


No comments:

Post a Comment